2.02.2010

grey space...



More white and grey! It's just so chic looking I can't help but share more soothing bedrooms like these ones. I love the simple tufted headboard in the first, and then the super detailed one in the next... either way still looks great! There's also something to be said about those art gallery-like frames in either white, black or silver... but what i'm really swooning over is those balcony doors! A curved triangle shape opens inwards to let you wander outdoors... beautiful architecture.

Photos: Metropolitan Home, Desire to Inspire

7 comments:

Design Darling said...

a beautiful color combination and two perfect examples. i'm pretty sure the doors to the balcony in the second picture are the things my dreams are made of.

Sarah G. said...

gorgeous! I love grey walls and decor. It really makes a room look elegant. Great picks!

goldene said...

those shades are beautifully combined...

Caitlin @ Sacramento Street said...

I'm totally in love with white and grey. I'm tempted to paint my walls grey but unfortunately my landlord won't let me. What a beautiful post!

connie said...

Love this!!!

Anonymous said...

love the bedroom w/the tufted headboard - and what i love about it most is that mine is well on its way to looking very much like this one!

EmbodyingFashion said...

wow, that master bedroom is truly amazing, love white, gray and little bit of black

Blog Widget by LinkWithin