2.04.2010

{gucci} ss 2010...



I've never really been one for Gucci, as I find it a little too "in the club" sometimes... but while taking a peek over at Holding Court, I discovered their new Spring/Summer collection to be quite classic! Bold, fresh pieces in black, blue and white... blazers and stripes... trenches and cute shorts... with just the right accessories like a gorgeous scarf or statement necklace. This is my ultimate summer wear.... oh dear, it isn't even Spring yet! Cute outfits though, right?

Photos: Gucci discovered via Holding Court

10 comments:

chelsea said...

yes! "in the club" is the perfect description of how I usually view gucci, fendi, etc. however these are some beautiful understated looks! I want those black strappy platforms like WHOA.

MaryBeth Hughes said...

yes! you're right -- it's totally fresh. i love that congnac coat.

Jaime said...

I love the blue trench and white skirt with the black panel... perfection!

http://m-fashiontrunk.blogspot.com/ said...

love this outfits once I saw them in the webpage a couple of weeks ago...I searched high and low for a navy coat like that because of the bottom 2nd pic!!!
awesome post

LenkaLovee said...

i love it!
i agree with you..i've never really been a gucci fan..but this..this is fabulous! so my style..now if i could just afford those items! ;)

Marija said...

So not the "in the club" look I expected. I love classically fashionable clothes and these hit it! That black suit really should be mine. I'm so a black suit kind of girl and this one is great! Thanks for the cred, Daniella! Marija

Destination Inspiration said...

chic! That third look is my favourite

Apt. #34 said...

gucchi i can actually wear! J'dore :)

Design Darling said...

"in the club" — you crack me up! i love the white jacket in the bottom right photo.

Paula Grace Designs said...

OMG! These clothes are totally me! Completely! You've hit the nail on the head. Now I know who to go and buy!
Thank you ~
Paula Grace

Blog Widget by LinkWithin