2.26.2010

{it's friday} time to celebrate...


It's Friday! Time to celebrate... nothing in particular really, but what better reason to break out some bubbly? Well, after 5pm of course. I can't wait for the day to fly by and the weekend to begin. It's been super busy to say the least, as it seems everyone wants to advertise this past couple of weeks. My work has been go, go, go... not to mention my own projects at home. But luckily, we're all off to a Christmas party this weekend.... more on that later ;)

P.S. Is this not the best Kate Spade ad ever? Simple and chic, with champagne and macarons... what more could you ask for? By the way, if you don't know already, Kate Spade has an amazing collection of books titled Style, Occasions, and Manners. I've had them for years, but each time I read them again I always find new inspiration. I love the Manners one in particular, that boasts proper etiquette in a totally chic and realistic way - plus, the illustrations are amazing! Check them out here or in the fashion section of your local bookstore.

Photo: Kate Spade ad from 2008 - scanned by myself.

11 comments:

Amanda said...

What's the theme this year?! No psychics this time? Have fun.

kate funk said...

Beautiful add, way to go Kate. I have never had the colored macarons, I really need to try them. I have a busy week too, enjoy your down time!!!

Colleen said...

what a great ad. have a wonderful weekend! xo

The Zhush said...

Have those books, just posted recently about how they inspired the colors for some artwork in my foyer. Great ad! Would kill for those macaroons and bottle of bubbly right now! Happy Weekend, and Merry Xmas, I guess..
xx
Sue

paperbullet said...

great ad, and you're right those illustrations are great!

Anonymous said...

These were the champagne flutes I used as our toasting glasses at my wedding. They are so pretty! You have such great taste! :)

Jaime said...

Such a fabulous KS ad- it's so Kate! Perfect for the brand :)

Design Darling said...

love the ks ad, just did a post last week about macarons from la duree in paris. have a great time at your february christmas party :)

Typhanie said...

I love everything Kate Spade. Except the price!

Sarah Klassen said...

I love Kate Spade ads! There's always an elegance, yet a hint of fun. That book sounds great -- so far, I have about 3 books on etiquette, but would love to read more...

plaisirs simples said...

LOVE this kate spade ad. i'm not typically a fan of her stuff but i have to give it to her....her ads have always been wonderful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin