2.02.2010

{less is more} the perfect bedroom...


Oh how nice a bedroom like this would be, to rest in when you're feeling under the weather... calm + serene... I love all the white. And the best part is, it's easily achievable for just about anyone. With a pretty chandelier, luxurious white sheets, a pair of elegant lamps and your favourite framed photo you can totally achieve the same simplistic look with an elegant touch. I like when inspiration so easily strikes...

Photo: via Aubrey Road

9 comments:

Fabulously french said...

Could not agree more, it is perfect.

Leeann x

snap + tumble said...

If I were to include a chandelier in my bedroom, this is exactly the way I'd do it.

Emily A. Clark said...

Very calming. I might be slightly worried about that huge chandelier falling on my head :) But, it's lovely to look at!

Miz.November said...

Stunning. I would love to be curled up in that bed right now.

Hope you are feeling better!

Paloma {La Dolce Vita} said...

I love this room. I am a firm believer that a bedroom should be stylish, but it should also serve as a respite from everything else. It should be a place that soothes you.

Daniella said...

Thanks Miz.November! Better today...

Sam and Livi said...

white, when done right, look stunning

Down and Out Chic said...

i'd crawl into that bed right now if i could! so pretty!

Brandie said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin