2.02.2010

mirror image...




Don't you love what a mirror can do for a room? Reflecting light, opening the space up, and adding a little bit of glamour. The purple and gold pairing in the first is just gorgeous, and I really like the look of round mirrors, with modern rectangular pedestals... plus a mirror with delicate etchings matches perfectly with a small antique console. I wish I could find my perfect mirror + console pair... I always change my mind when I think I see something I like, lol... have you found the perfect pair?

8 comments:

connie said...

Erm...I'll just take that bathroom home with me! :) I actually love the mirrors at Restoration Hardware.

Sam and Livi said...

my mom has a mirror like the last image. so many possibilities.

Dustjacket Attic said...

That last one is just the sweetest!
xx

Rachel said...

I really love the first image. The mirrored bathroom drawers look fantastic!

Kitty Cotten said...

The first picture is absolutely amazing!!! That is my dream bathroom!!

p.s. I love LOVE your blog!! I've become a regular!

charmaine said...

images just always look so fabulous on your blog. i have a question, how do you get your pictures to be so big? would love to know.

God Bless,
Charmaine

Jaime said...

All three are gorgeous but that bathroom is just amazing!

Jenny said...

what a wonderful vignette in the third photo!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin