2.12.2010

more with {jessica stam}...






After seeing Jessica Stam's gorgeous editorial in FASHION magazine this month, it reminded me of another editorial of hers... as it turns out, she already graced the cover for a Valentine's shoot back in February of 2005! I love the dramatic, short red curls. Few people can pull off a look like that... and it pairs perfectly with simple lingerie sets in basic black and white... just as gorgeous as ever, it's the perfect inspiration for a subdued Valentine's look. The classics never go out of style...

Photos: FASHION Magazine, February 2005 via TFS

9 comments:

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh I adore this shoot, I think Gabor Jurina took this.

Perfect for Valentines.
xoxo

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Very sweetly sexy ones! :)

fab pics!

xoxo
--Tamanna

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

oh I love redheads! and she is just stunning!
hope you have a lovely weekend, darling!

destined to design said...

That red hair! What a beautiful model.

♥Simply Seductive said...

Oh my. She is stunning. I have also been collecting her recent editorials, so this one will be no exception! Thanks for hunting down the best and sharing with us!

All the very best... and have a wonderful long weekend.

Hayley said...

i LOVE her hair!

Miz.November said...

Gasp! Jessica with red hair! IT.IS. BEAUTIFUL.

Destination Inspiration said...

She looks amazing with red hair, love this shoot. Jessica Stam is amazing

Paula Grace Designs said...

You are so right! This classic look never goes out of style. Its beautiful!

This is the perfect post to link with my Timeless Tuesday Link Party. It is exactly what I am talking about ~ classic design. The party is all about classic design in inetrior design, fashion, art.... Come joi in. I'd love to have you. Here's the link http://paulagracedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/02/timeless-tuesday-three.html

Paula Grace ~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin