2.12.2010

sending you all my love...


This week has flown by and Valentine's Day is soon upon us! I'm even more excited for this weekend because it's a long weekend here for us... Monday is a holiday, so i'll be taking it easy, relaxing and enjoying the time off. I hope you liked the girly posts here this week, and even though Valentine's will be over by the time Tuesday rolls around, i'm sure the girly posts will still pop up every once and a while (ok, probably more often than not, lol), but it's fun! I hope you have a wonderful weekend whether it's with your other half or your best friends... and i'll see you on Tuesday!

Here's a few of this week's links...

Chanel tattoos? Yes, please.
I still like the idea of general stores...
A great save-the-date!

Photos: Martha Stewart Living scanned by myself.

7 comments:

pen.ny said...

See you Tuesday! Have a great weekend:) Loving that save-the-date and those V-day cards.

Sarah Klassen said...

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day, Daniella! See you on Tuesday :)

{thanks for the link love}

escapade said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you Daniella - have a lovely, lovely weekend!

Melissa A. @ Design Delights said...

Happy Valentines Day. Hope you have a wonderful long weekend!

vicki archer said...

Thank you for the mention Daniella...Have a wonderful weekend and a happy Valentine's Day, xv.

Marija said...

Have a great weekend. I'm looking forward to the occasional girly post - you have a knack for picking out the most elegant ones! happy love day / 3 day weekend!!

kailee said...

i've loved all the girly posts...seriously your blog is one of my all time favs to see that it's been updated. so much inspiration. they make me want to be more glamourous...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin