2.22.2010

whew...



Wow.. what a day it's been! Busy, busy, and just when I thought spring was around the corner we had a major snowfall. In fact, it's still snowing right now. I was so not prepared in my skinny, little boots... but tomorrow i'll for sure be bundling up! Luckily, I live across the street, so the walk isn't too far... but tonight is one of those nights I wish I had a wood-burning fireplace to cozy right up to while blogging away and working on a special project...

Photos: Stockholm Street Style, Simple Home

6 comments:

Roxy Te Owens said...

I'll take a fireplace and a fur coat, please! Where is Spring?!

Sang Kear said...

I live in Toronto and the snow was so bad today it took me 3 hours to get from downtown back home. I have an interview for my application to an interior design program this Saturday and I'm hoping that I'll be able to get down there alive and on time. It's going to be like this all week ....... Oh how I wish this would be all over. Love your blog btw <3

Rachel said...

Oh you are so lucky to have snow! Enjoy rugging up and being all cosy. I am on the other side of the world, trying to keep cool, whilst dreaming of winter. Love you blog!

Caitlin @ Sacramento Street said...

Glad you got home safe and sound. I can't believe you got snow! I only saw a little snow this year when I was home in Portland.

Hope you warmed up with a warm cup of tea. Have a good night!

escapade said...

I actually loved the snow yesterday - it was so pretty! But yes, cuddling up next to a wood burning fireplace would be just perfect.

Here's to an early Spring - hope you're having a great week so far
xo

miche said...

its even snowing in Texas... and I am dying for spring :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin