2.09.2010

window dressing...





Is there anything better while shopping, than coming across a cute little store with an amazing store front and window displays to match? The molding, the glass, the beautiful dress forms... it all draws you in for and even more delightfully girly experience inside, where there lays plush dressing rooms and a gorgeous waiting area for your shopping companions... It'd make for the best shopping trip ever, no? Gorgeous!

Photos: Martha Stewart Weddings scanned by myself.

15 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

Gorgeous is right!!

Artpixie said...

beautiful selection :)

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh the first two are my favorties, really beautiful.
xxx

Jenny said...

cute pup!

escapade said...

Oh I just adore this!
I think I was born in the wrong era - I dream of going back and wearing gloves and beautiful, full skirted dresses...

Jennifer said...

Love those dresses!! And the pretty brown and pink boxes, so cute!

LenkaLovee said...

that's beautiful..it's like a fairy tale :D

The Zhush said...

So sweet! Love it.

Jaime said...

That dress with all the petals...wow. What a dream wedding dress!

Elie's Papel said...

Absolutely adorable photos... love the dresses and the store... great colors too... ;)

Sallie Ann said...

I LOVE that last dress. All are beautiful, but the last one takes my breath away.

Destination Inspiration said...

the back of that wedding dress in the window is pure perfection

drey said...

beautiful, oh so beautiful. the first photo kinda reminds me of Coco Chanel's storefront on the movie!

VogueOntheRange said...

This post is just perfection. Love!

leslie.conner said...

Lovely! Everything in martha stewart weddings is great...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin