2.05.2010

working weekend + a few links...



Ahh... the weekend is almost here... I have a lot of things on the list this weekend + it's my Dad's birthday today! He asked for a new helmet for his bike... I also got pink streamers, as it seemed like a necessary purchase while standing in the aisle of the store, lol.

Hopefully I can check a few things off the to-do list... and then probably end up adding more new things on, but that's the way it goes! What is everyone up to this weekend? Any superbowl parties? Thanks for stopping by this week... and next week I hope to have a few lovely Valentine-themed posts... and i'd love to hear what all your plans are... we'll chat... :)

Have a good one! And of course... some weekend links...

I always grocery shop like this... (j/k)...
A Parisian kind of rouge...
Designer must-have...
I want to go here so bad... have you been?

Photos: Peter Lindbergh via FGR

15 comments:

ashlina said...

oh how i love the first photo....
looks like a blissful weekend to me.

:)

Erin said...

I adore the Stella McCartney trench you linked to. Thanks Daniella!

Marie Montage said...

Gorgeous photos. Also, lovely, lovely blog. You have a really great eye for all things beautiful, it seems!

xx

Marie Montage

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh I love these photo's, I have the set, but you picked my fav's.

Have a beautiful weekend, thanks for the links.
xxx

Jessica Hills said...

Thanks for the beautiful pictures and links. I can't tell you enough how much I love your blog!

Copious Couture said...

Love your blog and love the links!!! They are always so good!!! Enjoy your weekend!!

copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Laura Trevey said...

Gorgeous shots!!

Wishing you a Bright Bold and Beautiful weekend!
xoxo Laura

Helmi said...

Have a great weekend! I`ve planed to go out for a lunch with my boyfriend and later it`s time to try skating! My first time this winter..

EmbodyingFashion said...

love first picture, that puppy is way too cute :)

Sarah Klassen said...

Sweet images -- I just adore the first. I hope you are having a successful and full weekend, Daniella :)

Thanks for another week of great posts / xo

Rachel said...

Oh these dogs are adorable, I love Golden Retrievers! Have a great weekend Daniella :)

Destination Inspiration said...

Ohh that Viktor & Rolf dress is so controversial! I think it's only good in the editorial, funny story about the clogs..I hate those! Great links..happy weekend to you!

Anabel Fournier said...

Thanks for the links and beautiful photos!

Julie Simoës said...

nice pics!

Paula Grace Designs said...

Lovely, just lovely!
Pau;a Grace ~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin