3.30.2010

5'10"...



CHER: Mr. Hall, Mr. Hall, Mr. Hall! Um, do you drink coffee?

MR HALL: Well, not from this cafeteria. But, uh, yes under
normal circumstances.

CHER: Well, I am such a retard. When I was packing Daddy's lunch this
morning I gave him my lemon snapple, and I took his sucky Italian roast.
Do you want it?

MR HALL: Are you sure you don't want it?

CHER: Duh, it might stunt my growth.
And I wanna be 5'10" like Cindy Crawford.

- Alicia Silverstone, from the movie Clueless

Photos: Cindy Crawford by Paul Wetherell for L’Officiel Paris via FGR

8 comments:

Alex said...

This is one of my many favorite parts in Clueless. I'm 5'11'' and I would die to give up a few inches. I would wear nothing but high heels the rest of my life!

Daniella said...

I will so take your extra inches Alex! lol...

C said...

Now you've made me want to hunt for my old copy of that movie, I know I have the dvd somewhere! I'm 5'8 unfortunately and always teasingly blame it on my folks:)

laura said...

I absolutely love this quote!! Seeing that I am exactly 5'10", I appreciate the playful comparison to Cindy Crawford. And Alex, embrace the heels. Why not be 6'2"??

Copious Couture said...

Gorgeous!!! She looks so beautiful!!!

Carissa

http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Erin Elizabeth said...

Clueless is such a fun movie...I love that quote - being 5'2, I can totally relate. :)

Amber Whitehouse said...

Adoreable post!! Cindy is stunning!

Steele Street Studios said...

I love this and I love you for quoting that! :)

Blair

www.steelestreetstudios.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin