3.01.2010

beautiful details...



Swooning over these two beautiful bathrooms with all kinds of great details... loving the open sinks in the first, with a perfectly situated plant and round oval mirrors... plus how great is that quatrefoil(-ish) grate on the window? Then there's the perfectly modern and elegant bathroom below, with cherry blossom tiles and a nice simple chair to keep your towel waiting. So many ways to turn your bathroom from bland to spa-like in no time. I know mine could use some pretty pieces like french bath bubbles & salts in pretty packaging, a few fluffy towels, rolled up and ready to use, and mini crystal chandelier to place above the bath... we'll see when I actually get around to all this though...

Photos: Domino - June/July 2007 - scanned by myself, Style at Home - March 2010 - scanned by myself

12 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

what a luxury, so gorgeous

itswhatshewants said...

That cherry blossom tile is so lovely! I suppose it's painted, right?

I kind of feel the need to cram a small plant in my bathroom now!

http://itswhatshewants.wordpress.com

Ruby’s Upcycle Designs™ said...

Beautiful baths!!! I'm going to go rummaging through my old Dominoes to find these and "tear them out" for the files!!! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing these. I miss Domino!
Beth

Blair said...

Oh that first bathroom is just amazing! I so want to see the other side of it. Happy Monday. xx

Caitlin @ Sacramento Street said...

L-O-V-E the first bathroom. I've been looking for bathroom inspiration and this is was I was envisioning!

♥Simply Seductive said...

So incredibly beautiful... sorely missed visiting your blog the last two weeks! {thanks for your comment today... always a pleasure hearing from you!}

Daniella said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

Caitlin - I'm glad I found you some inspiration! That's always awesome :)

Simply Seductive - Glad you're back! Hope your trip went well too

Ruby - Oh yes... Domino is always full of goodies...

Daniella said...

Its What She Wants - Yes, it looks like it is... it's from http://www.annsacks.com/home.jsp

Destination Inspiration said...

gorgeous and luxurious. Interesting though how in the first bathroom they've used a carpet on the floor?

Daniella said...

I love the carpet! We're actually using those in our new office to warm the space up... I love how flat and sort of "naturally" matted they get and still look beautiful.

Destination Inspiration said...

you should post pics of your office! Love to see. Carpet is lovely but I'd not be a fan of it getting wet in the bathroom :O

plaisirs simples said...

love the persian rugs in the bathroom and kitchen (post from today). i love them!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin