3.19.2010

fashion meets function...





A little while ago I did a post on Russell + Hazel's gorgeous binders and I finally ended up purchasing one. Just a mini version for something special, but I hope to get a few larger sets later on to organize a couple of on-going projects. With my order I received the 2010 catalogue and I love how they mixed fashion into all their photos and stationery concepts! Pretty purple peep-toe heels with an oh-so flashy binder... a sleek black leather portfolio case paired with a lbd and platinum blond... and how beautiful is that office? I suddenly have the urge to create a quiet library corner complete with my own french, antique desk chair... that's my kind of office.

Photos: Russell + Hazel 2010 Catalogue - scanned by myself

12 comments:

SogniSorrisi said...

Those look very cool!

Have a great weekend.

the red bungalow said...

I love the little zebra bookends in the first picture. Very cute. Maybe you could use spring cleaning as an excuse to build your library corner. :)

Bre @redBungalow

Melissa Blake said...

THANKS for alerting me to these binders! I just might have to get a few myself!! :)

amy b.s. said...

who knew binders could be so amazing!

Daniella said...

Connie - Have a great weekend as well! Thanks for always stopping by.

Red Bungalow - Sounds like a good plan to me!

Melissa - You're welcome! They're so beautiful... and what I didn't realize at first was the coloured ones are actually a nice linen fabric (the basic binder)... pretty!

Amy - You can totally trust me to try and make all stationery supplies cool, lol... I love it all so much.

Design Darling said...

what an awesome catalogue! you can bet that top image will reappear as part of my "desk du jour" feature :) thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

Marie Montage said...

I believe that this is my dream home office!

Sarah Klassen said...

Lovely binders! I might have to break my white binder rule just once and order one - they're so chic :)

Jen of Made By Girl said...

Great post..having a nice office is a BIG plus. Love the binders too, they are very convenient.

Jen Ramos
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

OMG!! That office spacce is gorgeous!!
Andrea from
www.houseofdesignandstyle.om

Fé... said...

The bookshelf. Love, love, love!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin