3.24.2010

feeling artsy + a little overwhelmed...





In the mood for some artsy inspiration as i've picked up a couple new projects i'm excited to start working on... if only there were more time in the day! I discovered last night that my to-do list is a little out of control, so hopefully I can get a handle on that soon. Don't you hate it when so many errands pile up? It gets in the way of all the fun stuff! It'll all work out though...

Photos: Mario Sierra, Elle Spain, April 2010 via FGR

5 comments:

SogniSorrisi said...

Love that first photo!

Sandi said...

i was just looking at this feature and was loving it!! i LOVE her tattoo behind her ear actually...so gorgeous! and just remember to breathe..my last few weeks were insanity and no matter what i got done, something else replaced it..AHHH

Daniella said...

Yeah, i just need to write everything out in my little moleskin agenda... the iPhone calendar app just isn't cutting it! I need to see my whole week at once! lol...

Design Darling said...

oh my gosh, these are GORGEOUS. that top photo made my day. so so inspiring. thank you!!

Fé... said...

I love this post, I think it's absolutely beautiful. Two marvelous things collide: fashion and art. Nothing compares!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin