3.19.2010

happy friday...




So I know there's no flowering buds on the trees quite yet, but the weather this week was amazing... sunshine and blue skies every day... it even went up to 18˚C yesterday ("18 on the 18th!" as my friend would say). For March, that's quite amazing. There's rumors that winter is still going to have it's way yet... but i'm choosing to ignore that since the sunshine makes me so happy. It's nice to get out at lunch and sit uptown for a little while, or even to just be able to leave my window cracked at home all day.

I hope you've had a great week... and that the sunshine comes out for everyone this weekend. Leaving you with a few fun links of course... enjoy!

The Basics...
Hot chocolate on a stick!
VOGUE enfants...
So sweet...
Thank you Alex for the blogger award!
Light + Breezy = Missoni Bikini...
Beautiful Spring Skirts...
*pow* factor in yellow...

Photos: Corrie Bond discovered via Simple Blueprint

14 comments:

Sam and Livi said...

beautiful purple!

Catherine said...

I want that car! :)

LifestyleBohemia said...

Beautiful colors! Reminds me that I need to incorporate some lilac into my spring wardrobe. Happy weekend!

Kiera said...

Purple and lavender make me happy and these photos make my heart sing!

Marte Marie Forsberg said...

Such a wonderful jolt of spring purple!
I am linking to this post. Hope that is alright with you:)
I truly enjoy your inspiring blog and are reading back into your wonderful archive.

♥Simply Seductive said...

I absolutely love the first photograph. The dress, the hat, the boots, so chic. Been having wonderful weather here as well. Have a great weekend.

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh love this shoot, I have the mag and have been too lazy to scan....the Jacaranda trees pictured are typical of rural Australia.
xxx

ashlina said...

oh gawd. you know i looooove this!!!!

from lara said...

gorgeous! love the one of the girl on the car :)

Fee-AMore said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Hope you are enjoying your weekend. :)

Daniella said...

Lifestyle Bohemia - I'm looking for some lilac too!

Marte Marie - Thanks so much!

Dustjacket Attic - Is that what kind of trees they are? Very cool. Thanks for sharing!

Ashlina - LOL... las you like it!

Fee-AMore - Good weekend so far... i'm off for some spring shopping now!

something blue said...

I think the beauty of this location pledge violet color. I like the dress on the 2 photos, maybe I copied it:)

http://intothebluefog.blogspot.com/

Sarah Klassen said...

Such a pretty hue to these photos!

Hope you've had a wonderful weekend, Daniella...I can't wait to find out more about your new water bottle - Rick is so thoughtful :)

xo

Cookie Cutter said...

I never thought so but purple is so delightful! Not exactly sweet like pink but it's still feminine with a touch of elegance!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin