3.27.2010

happy weekend + (late) links...


Better late than never, I finally have some time for weekend links... sorry, i'm a little late! Even though I still have to get up kind of early tomorrow, i'm happy it'll be Saturday. I'm meeting my friend so we can make some final bookings for L.A., and then it's on to planning the fun stuff. For now though, it's time for some sleep and a few of this week's links...

Thanks for stopping by this week, and again thank you so much for all the birthday wishes this past Tuesday!


Photo: ELLE Russia, April 2010 via Models

6 comments:

design traveller said...

Great photo... so subtle colours..

the red bungalow said...

LOVE this picture! I just did a post on how much I love side braids and I'm so happy they are back in vogue for Spring. :) Now everywhere I look there is another great side-braid photo. I'm adding this one to my collection!

Thanks!

Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

andrea said...

great links as usual! happy belated birthday! i hardly ever comment on here, but i want you to know i read your blog every day, i love it!

Daniella said...

Red Bungalow - I know, I love the look! It's a little hard to create with curly hair though, lol... I like the loose wispy look.

Andrea - Thank you! And thanks for taking the time to say hello too... glad you're liking my blog!

jenna @ alittlebleu said...

big heart for that picture. :)

Blair said...

Thank you for the link love lady! Hope you had a great weekend xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin