3.14.2010

lazy sunday...




It finally stop raining sideways since Friday, allowing a little light to shine through today... not exactly sunny out, but i'm just happy it isn't snowing! Plus, all that rain melted the snow away, so it's a little strange to see all the bare grass now... I feel like it's been forever.

Getting a lot done today though, organizing papers and recipes, and finishing up a few projects... how's your weekend so far?

Photos: Miranda Kerr by Chris Colls via Studded Hearts

6 comments:

Polly R said...

I love that last photo! xx

martha brown said...

I spent this rainy weekend mopping up my floody basement! Trying to keep the hight tide away from the sewing and art supplies. I'm looking forward to a sunny restful week.....

Daniella said...

Oh no Martha! I hope you were able to stop it. I'm hoping the rest of the week will be sunny too :)

Juste said...

Beautiful photos!! I understood, I miss the summer so much..

Ginger and Roxy said...

The rain was awful!!! pretty shoes :)


xox

gr

http://gingerroxy.blogspot.com

Destination Inspiration said...

Miranda is ammaazzinng. Hope your weekend and week has been lovely Daniella. I've been absent and just catching up on your beautiful as ever blog. Happy Sunday to you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin