3.05.2010

little white dress...


As essential as it is to have the perfect little black dress, when spring rolls around I find the same goes for the perfect little white dress. I tend to wear a lot of black during the cool weather, but when summer begins and the days get super hot, white seems like the only acceptable option! I love light, linen shirts with eyelet trims and scalloped edges or basic white tissue tees with a loose, casual feel... but i'm always on the hunt for the perfect little white dress. Something chic but not too sailor, light and airy but definitely not see through, and something cute for day and night. I suppose i'll just have to wait and see what stores will bring this spring...

Do you have a little white dress?

Photo: Vogue Spain - March 2010

12 comments:

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Ohhh my my!! Loving this dress! Well, while I have spring-fling white dresses, I don't really have a glam one and now I need one stat!! :)

islandfairy said...

yes i do have a white dress and i love it BUT i've put on weight this winter (nothing major..about 4kgs) and i'm hating my legs so i'm dreading summer.

iva yaneva said...

I have one as well:) I love wearing it during the summer - it gives such a natural summery look:) And I absolutely love the one on the photo above!

EmbodyingFashion said...

little white dress in spring/summer is like little black dress in autumn/winter. Great post, now i have to go shopping and search for my own dress :)

Amy said...

I LOVE white in the spring and summer, once I have a tan. I don't have a go-to white dress but I think I may need one now...

manvi@mochatini said...

love. this. dress.
this might replace my go to short white dress. thanks

Destination Inspiration said...

this dress is stunning, I do have a little white dress actually..haven't worn it since last spring either! Time to crack it out, thanks for the inspiration :)

ashlina said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Sarah Klassen said...

I would love a LWD like this :) The details are super pretty! I will keep an eye out for some lovely ones. If I find a store (here or in Cali) I will let you know!

Landry said...

Love this white dress...who makes it?!

Daniella said...

Landry - I am 95% sure it's D&G... lol...

summer dresses 2010 said...

that white dress is.. just adorable :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin