a simple, cozy bedroom + a weekend winner!

Well, Friday has arrived. I feel like the week just flew by, but probably since it's been so busy with work lately. I'm happy I have no major plans this weekend. I'll just be organizing my recipe book (which i've wanted to do for a while now), planning things to do during my L.A. trip, and of course – sleeping in. Isn't that the best part of the weekend anyways? The bed and fluffy pillows above looks so cozy with the sun shining in. I just want to collapse on it and have a nap.

Hope you have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by! There were so many lovely comments regarding the Stella & Dot giveaway this week, which is great and i'm happy to have introduced the company to a few who hadn't heard of them yet. So who's the lucky girl?

Audrey from At Auds. You're the winner! I'll be contacting you soon for your mailing address. Congrats! And thank you to everyone who entered.

Lastly, lots of lovely links to share with you this week... enjoy!

Have the app, just discovered the site... My Little Paris (I know, that's very backwards, lol)
This one's for the girls! (Did you see why?)
McDonald's macaron? (Say it isn't so.)

Photos: Italian Country Living by Caroline Clifton-Mogg - scanned by myself.
Published by: Ryland Peters & Small


Ginger and Roxy said...

This makes me want to redecorate everything for spring, lovely




Naomi said...

I cannot wait to move and start redocorating our new home. But this has given me so much inspiration! Thank you! p.s. You are now part of my blogroll! Love your blog!

EmbodyingFashion said...

Pretty inspiring post, now i have to think about ways how to change something in my not so cozy bedroom.

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Such simplicity is so relaxing! Have fun on your LA trip! :)

Sarah Klassen said...

Such beautiful details in this bedroom...I cannot get over the walls! Lovely, lovely...

Hope you have a great weekend of relaxation, organization, and some fun :)


eternelmode said...

I love the my little paris app. It definitely helps with improving my french. :D

Blair said...

Oh that is one of my favorite books and bedrooms!!! So lovely.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin