3.04.2010

{style crush} emmanuelle...








"Forget trendy designer labels. Jeans, a sweater or a t-shirt worn under
a jacket that seems welded to you. When it's just right, when you don't
see the effort, it's irresistible." - Emmanuelle Alt

I have become a little obsessed with the style of Emmanuelle Alt (fashion director for Paris Vogue) over the past while and have acquired quite the collection of photos. I love how she effortlessly layers a tee with the perfect jacket... tucking her tee in the front, like she threw it on in a hurry. She always appears perfectly french (if that makes sense)... it's a style I much adore. Plus, remember this post? Well turns out her daughter had on a striped tee with that whole outfit as well! Does it get any better than that? I think not, lol. Love it.

Photos: The Sartorialist, Trendy Crew, Stockholm Street Style, TFS, The Maltese Muse, Trendy Crew, Fashionista's World

16 comments:

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

loove her style..!! and that quote"...when you don't see the effort, it's irresistible"...I quote to live by..! thanks for sharing! hope you are having a fabulous day!

Alex said...

She is my new girl crush! I love her style and it is effortless. Thanks for the post.

C said...

Those boots she wears are amazing! And she always has on a great blazer, very cool style.

Design Darling said...

saw her on the sartorialist — major swoon. love the tucked shirt and all the perfectly tailored jackets. thanks for sharing your collection of pictures!

escapade said...

Always looks fantastic and has a little rock star edge to her.

Sarah Klassen said...

I would love outfit no.3 + no.4! What a chic lady -- so well-put together + yet effortlessly French.

love love love*

xo

p.s I will let you know if I hear anything about Pantone + makeup :)

Destination Inspiration said...

You totally get my style dear, I love Emanuelle Alt. Actually, I'm quite fond of all the Paris Vogue lasses, they're naturally and effortlessly beautiful

The Zhush said...

Right there with you! Obsessed with her style! (that coat: TDF!)

amy b.s. said...

it always amazes me how easy she makes it look. like it takes no effort at all. how does she do it!

Marija said...

What a group of pictures! So effortlessly chic. Why doesn't my hair do that? Marija

Typhanie said...

wow, she knows how to wear a coat.

{FLOURISH} said...

She's FAB!! That studded black leather jacket...ugh, AMAZING!

Elie's Papel said...

i really wish i had her style... fabulous!

Apt. #34 said...

i couldn't agree more my dear!

joanna said...

oh i love this post! obsessed? you and me both. she has perfect rock chic look.

destined to design said...

Another favorite! Love absolutely everything about her style.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin