3.31.2010

sun rays + brighter days...




Spring has finally arrived as it's supposed to hit 20˚C tomorrow, a temperature we haven't seen since last September! It's about time don't you think? I just love Spring so much I can't express it more! I'm already noticing a little bit of a green difference in the grass. This time of year always has me wishing I had a country home to watch the garden transform into something beautiful again. Plus, it wouldn't hurt if that country home was in Provence either... just saying.

Photos: Studded Hearts, The Provencal House by Johanna Thornycroft, photography by Andreas Von Einsiedel - scanned by myself, A French Country Home by Jocelyne Sibuet, photography by Guillaume De Laubier - scanned by myself

9 comments:

M said...

I'm so excited! About time already... I just watched a travel show on Provence last week and have been obsessed ever since...

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

can I move in? extremely beautiful

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

Ah! That is the place for me right now:)

Daniella said...

M - Oh watching a show about it would definitely be too tempting for me, i'd have to go visit!

Helena - Sure can! lol

Kristin - I know, I wish i was headed somewhere like there this weekend...

Ashlee Brooke said...

BEAUTIFUL! I want a country home with a garden too! - Ash

Sarah Klassen said...

*sigh* Daniella, YOU always transport me back to France...my favorite place of all? Avignon! Lovely place...

Hope you're having a great day :)

Annette Piper said...

Ahhh, how beautiful. So peaceful and quite timeless.

Caitlin @ Sacramento Street said...

Wish I could be there right now . . . what an amazing place. Thanks for a lovely post!

Rebecca said...

Aaah how lovely is this?!
I can almost smell thyme and lavender! Love Provence!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin