3.10.2010

that "homey" feeling...





I don't mean to go on and on about the weather, but seriously, it was amazing out today! I mean, it's March and there wasn't even a need for a jacket. I think it's going to rain tomorrow though, which is why i'm trying to bask in the warm of that homey, spring feeling. I love how everything feels just right when the sunshine is out. It fills your home with the most perfect light and these stunning french interiors prove just that. I love the bed and it's beautiful monogrammed headboard the most. It's the perfect spot to curl up with a nice cup tea and a good book... take me away to France please...

Photos: A French Country Home by Jocelyne Sibuet, published by Flammarion - scanned by myself

12 comments:

Dustjacket Attic said...

The warm honey glow in these pictures is gorgeous....so are the rooms.
xxx

Brabourne Farm said...

Can I come too? Leigh

Daniella said...

Sure can Leigh! Stowaways are welcome, lol...

sweet european dreams said...

The top photo that you posted just gave me inspiration in what to do with a color quandary in my bedroom. Fantastique!

Fabulously french said...

Fabulous post, Jocelyne is one of my favourite interior designers.

Leeann x

Destination Inspiration said...

Cup of Tea? Check! Good book? Unfortunately not! I'm still at work on this Wednesday afternoon, but these beautiful images provided me with a nice 5 minute retreat :)

LiveLikeYou said...

Beautiful, old fashioned charm is always unbeatable!

Sarah said...

Beautiful rooms and well done on the scanning.

pen.ny said...

That last bathroom is amazing. Above and beyond amazing. Those towel racks looks great in there and I love the fact that the armchair is in there. Unexpected little surprise:) Love those.

Sarah Klassen said...

So pretty -- I adore the headboard + that bathroom, entirely! I miss France so much...what do you say? Let's go?

:)

Pretty Lovely said...

These are some utterly lovely photographs!

xx,
Samantha

Bree said...

gorgeous photos and that room looks like a woman's dream!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin