3.04.2010

{vanjean} well-styled womenswear...






Don't you just love when you come across the perfect little clothing boutique, that's styled so well, you just want to purchase everything in sight? A well-adorned shop always does it for me. It makes for such a better shopping experience when everything is displayed so beautifully.

I bookmarked the womenswear boutique VanJean, while checking out some design work by Stitch Design a while back, and I absolutely love it! If I lived near South Carolina i'd be visiting for sure. The bright colours are super friendly and I like how the racks seem to be perfectly colour coordinated. The stacked fashion books and vase of roses fits so well, and don't you just love the shots of those shoes and sunglasses? VanJean says of their boutique, "it's hard not to feel like a welcome guest in a fashionable friend's closet..." What a great statement!

Has anyone been to this boutique before? I wonder if it's just as lovely as their branding is? Either way, it's beautiful eye-candy!

Photos: VanJean

11 comments:

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh looking at these pictures gives me that excited feeling you have when you walk into an actual store as you have described. Wish I was there,
xoxo

connie said...

Love that styling! It definitely made me want to check the boutique out. :)

Stace said...

I've never been, but woah that yellow chiffon-ish stuff is making me drool!

Stace x

amy b.s. said...

the photos make me want everything in the store! amazing styling!

kate funk said...

love this post!!
velvetcupcakeskvf.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

I've never been...buts its just a a hop, skip and a jump from Charlotte where I live. Road trip! Lovely!

Anonymous said...

i used to live down the block from vanjean. the store is lovely, however, unless you LOOK and DO spend a thousand bucks while you pop in, the sales people will treat you like dirt. snotty sales people are such a turn off.

Her name was Lola said...

How lovely! Thanks for sharing. Happy weekend, lady!

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Although I don't live in Columbia, I am very familiar with this store and I LOVE it! The pictures only show you part of how stylish it is and the sales staff are very helpful and fun to shop with! They are great about shipping me items based on what I may be looking for and my body type- you should give them a call!

Lili said...

Love the styling and pops of color in these photos. I especially love the ones of the sunglasses and the shoes. Those snakeskin peeptoes are perfect for spring.

SPLENDEROSA said...

Good job on this post. Lovely.
Marsha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin