3.29.2010

weekend withdrawal + swiss dots...



Goodmorning... today is one of those Mondays that I wish wasn't here yet. The weekend always goes by so fast, I wasn't quite ready for it to end! Had a lovely weekend though and glad it's a short week... planning on getting lots done that extra day off on Friday. In the meantime, there's a few new projects to start, some recipes I want to try, and hopefully a moment or two to relax...

Also, still loving black tights with swiss dots even though Spring is on it's way... such a great look for a fun night out, don't you think?

Photos: FGR via Knight Cat

6 comments:

Sandi said...

american apparel has some good swiss dot tights...and the tights with the seam in the back of the leg...very cool.

Daniella said...

Actually american Apparel is uptown now... i've yet to venture in though... I should check them out!

Amy said...

I bought cute swiss dot tights at BCBG right around Christmas- they held up well at were around $20!

Sarah Klassen said...

Ooooo! AA here I come :)

Love love love those tights!

Cookie Cutter said...

I'm taking to stockings lately. Even the colourful ones! Haven't found the guts to put on one yet though.

Roxy Te Owens said...

I have a pair of these that I bought back in 2006 that I've yet to wear! I feel silly in them! These pictures have inspired me to try one more time :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin