4.02.2010

calling all readers! + weekend links...





Well, it's amazing how fast a day off can go by! I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend with family and friends (or a fabulous long weekend if you're not celebrating the holiday). Thanks for stopping by this week, leaving a comment, or sending an email. I really appreciate it!

As you may know, i'm off to L.A. in just over a week and we officially have all our details booked and ready to go. I'm pretty excited! In the process I had thought about arranging some guest posts while i'm away, but then I realized i'd really like to include all of you – those who are reading Dress, Design & Decor (well, as many as I can, lol).

So here's the details... send me an email (link on the sidebar) describing your experiences on a past vacation or a future dream holiday you'd love to plan. You can write about anything really... the inspiring things you learned about the local culture, a beach trip where you relaxed and took in all the sunshine you could, a thrilling adrenaline-filled adventure, or the beauty of vast landscapes you'd love to see. I'll then post your story, along with an appropriate photo i've found, and together we'll experience a little "digital" holiday! Sounds like fun? I'll need all entries as soon as possible, but no later than Saturday, April 10. I love hearing about the places people travel, so don't be shy! I really think it will be fun to share with everyone...

And before I go of course... here's a few of this week's links...

Jewelry storage - love the blue books!

Photos: Sanchez Mongiello for Vogue China March 2007 via FGR

6 comments:

Monica said...

I love the model's hair! so pretty!

Sarah Klassen said...

Sounds like fun to me! You can count me in. I have no idea yet, but my mind is soaring with the possibilities...

Happy planning your vacation! I will send an email your way very shortly :)

xo

vicki archer said...

Have a wonderful trip...xv

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Enjoy your trip

Daniella said...

Monica - I know! I love the soft curls...

Sarah - Oh yay! Great, can't wait to hear from you!

Vicki & Helena - Thank you :)

Her name was Lola said...

Can I tell you what I'm looking forward to? I have so much d, d & d goodness to catch up on while you're away! Hooray!

Enjoy vaca, lady!

Cheers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin