4.02.2010

{easter weekend} at your leisure...





I've had the most wonderfully lazy day today and loved every second of it! Slept in late and woke up to the sun shining... I just had to open up all my windows to let the warm, spring breeze in. Headed uptown for a little walk about this afternoon too... this weather is so amazing you just have to take advantage of it. Glad I also have the time now to cook up a yummy meal for dinner... What are you all up to today? Any Good Friday dinners underway?

Photos: Unfortunately unknown - anyone know?, An Apple A Day, Wedding Pros, Elle Decoration via Moodboard

8 comments:

andrea said...

SUCH a beautiful post!

i've had such a perfectly lazy day today too... slept in, but not too late. browsing blogs, reading books, walking around outside, painting my toenails, going uptown to take pictures (test shots for a job), and opening windows. it was 90 degrees fahrenheit today!

sophie said...

Perfect day! sounds exactly the same as mine :)

I love this blog!

Slumber Designs said...

Oh how I love your site! And that headboard? Gorgeous!

New follower!... how could i not be :-)

meisha said...

Not officially Good Friday, but I just ate the most delicious asparagus & white cheese panini from one of my favourite local restaurants...it definitely put a delectable exclamation point at the end of an otherwise tiring work day.
Can't wait to try my hand at some of the black-electrical-tape egg-dying designs from the last issue of Martha Stewart Living!

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

Ah, lovely!

Sarah Klassen said...

Such a pretty post, Daniella! I just adore it...

As for this weekend, I have some dinners, a brunch, baking, and a little leisure time in store. Hope you have a fun weekend :)

xo

SPLENDEROSA said...

Oh, just heavenly, D. Beautiful.
xx's Marsha

Miz.November said...

These photos are beautiful. Love the quilts and fresh blossoms.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin