4.16.2010

{guest post} ah pari...







I went to Europe for the first time a couple of years ago and Paris was one of my stops. The city absolutely blew me away – the old architecture, the bright flowers, the well dressed people, the shopping (obviously!) and of course the incredible food! I'd always dreamed of going to Paris as a young girl and the city certainly did not disappoint. It was the best of both worlds with the relaxed feeling of a countryside along with the noises of a large city. The best views of Paris were from the top of the Eiffel Tower and from the very top of the Sacre Coeur which was one of my favourite places to visit. I'm a huge foodie and everything I tasted was unbelievable – the pastries each morning, the afternoon crepes, the fresh baguette sandwiches, rich tender duck and I even tried escargot (and liked it)! And if you're a girl like me who loves to shop, make sure to bring your extra credit card because you'll want to buy everything! I had to of course visit the infamous Colette and their retail concept was amazing to see in person. I hope to visit Paris again soon along with a few other places in Europe I've yet to visit. Until then I'll be dreaming about my next vacation!

- Renee from Eat.Live.Shop.

Photos: 1, 2, & 4 From Me to You, 3 & 5 Little Brown Pen, 6 We Heart It

10 comments:

SogniSorrisi said...

What gorgeous, gorgeous photos!

the red bungalow said...

Beautiful photos! I too have always dreamed of a trip there...hopefully that will come sooner than later.

Happy Friday!

Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

Simply Mel said...

It's no secret, Paris stole my heart too! Absolutely love this city, and your images are divine!

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour,
Is that you wearing the beret? IF is is you certainly look the part of a trés chich Parisienne. All your photos are gorgeous, I love the black and white. It really captures the lines and details of the city.
I highly recomment a trip to Paris. On one of my many visits, I met the man of my dreams and now here we are.
Hope you can come back soon. Bonne weekend,
Mimi

Paulina said...

lucky you
i will love to go to paris
xo

Renee (eatliveshop.com) said...

your pictures are perfect! i hope you're having a great vacay! xo

ThatGirl39 said...

What beautiful photo's! We are hoping to get to Paris next spring and i cannot wait. That credit card will definitely be coming too x

Heather @ Gerber Days said...

Oh my goodness. How wonderful is your blog?! So glad that I happened upon it! These black and white photos are great! LOVE them. I can't wait to browse around more. :)

New follower!

http://www.gerberdaysblog.com

Sarah Klassen said...

lovely post! You have me dreaming of such wonderful memories of Paris...I too cannot wait to return.

p.s Colette is amazing! ...okay, all of Paris is *wink*

Jen of Made By Girl said...

JUST lovely..makes you want to escape.


Jen Ramos
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin