4.15.2010

{guest post} care-free beach break...




All I really want right now is a good book (or a plethora of magazines), a warm tropical beach and ‘the boy’, with not a care in the world. I often daydream of Australia, the Seychelle Islands, or even the California Coast. Nothing to wear but bathing suits and dresses, flip flops and sunglasses. No makeup, just freckles. Cat naps in the sun and salty breeze, vodka sodas with lots of lemon, and long dreamy dinners...

Don’t we all just need a little mental break every now and then?

- Bridget from Bee Lux Beauty

7 comments:

nkp said...

Wow, that sounds amazing (and perfect)! Where do I sign up?

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

yes yes, me too please! beautiful photos!

Miz.November said...

Thank you so much, Bridget. That is exactly what I needed this morning. Beautiful.

Meisha said...

Ah, this sounds so incredibly perfect right now...I could use a good dose of sunshine (and a tan)!

CATMATZ said...

Sounds oh-so-lovely!!!

Beautiful post/pictures!

xoxo

The Wanderers' Daughter said...

The flowery, fluttery bathing suits are making me happy this season!

melifaif said...

Oh, can I come with? Sounds like you have the prescription for my ailment! Lovely photos as usual.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin