4.30.2010

happy friday...



Goodmorning and welcome to Friday...

This week seemed like a long one, but happy the weekend has finally arrived, as I have quite a few plans already! Headed to a birthday dinner tonight a very good friend, fixing up the vintage bicycle tomorrow (cross your fingers all it needs are tires!), then meeting with a new client this Sunday. Hoping I have some time to just sit and relax as well, as the weekend always flies right by us...

Hope you have a wonderful end to the week... what are you up to?

Photos: Bienenkiste

8 comments:

Pink Pig said...

well i hope you have a grand weekend. i would love to see a photo of that vintage bike. i am opening my shop for the season here in my small country town as the weather is here should be glorious this weekend. Enjoy!

Simone said...

Fabulous images, love that first one :)

Have a wonderful week-end!

Run that House said...

Lovely pics! Good luck with the bike! Love your blog, please pop by mine sometime. My first official week as a blogger is over...now for the weekend! Enjoy x

The Consummate Hostess said...

What beautiful images, I especially love that first one! Hope that you enjoy your fun filled weekend :).

Marija said...

That top picture is the brightest black and white I've ever seen! So happy! I'm off to an art show in Chicago...crossing my fingers I can meet Thomas O'Brien. Wish me luck :)

Laura Trevey said...

Happy Friday to you... I am really enjoying your fabulous blog lately!

xoxo Laura

Daniella said...

Pink Pig - Good luck with the shop open! I will take some pics of the bicycle for sure once it's all ready to go!

Simone - Thank you! Have a great weekend as well...

Run that House - Have a great weekend, and yes, I will have to drop by your new blog... welcome to blogger land!

Consummate Hostess - Me too, it's nice and cheery for a b&w photo... have a great weekend.

Laura - Glad you're liking the blog! Have a great Friday!

Happenstance said...

Great photos! Sounds like a fun weekend, hope your bike overhaul goes well! Have a good one!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin