4.09.2010

it's friday...



Goodmorning everyone! Friday is here again and the countdown to L.A. is on... i'm getting more excited! I have some really great vacation guest posts coming up next week while i'm away, but there's still time to email me your story if you'd like. Thanks to everyone who wrote in so far.

I had to post something warm and summery today though, as apparently it's winter out again. 25˚C last week, flurries today... sigh... let's hope Friday flies by!

Photos: Danske Flickr, discovered via Silk Tumblr

7 comments:

SogniSorrisi said...

The nice weather just makes this weather feel colder, but hopefully the sun will be back soon!

Daniella said...

I know! I couldn't believe it when I walked outside this morning...

Kate said...

15 degrees C - the nicest we've had in ages.
And it smells like freshly cut grass out.

Kate x

shari @ little blue deer said...

Oh pretty pictures! They will warm us all up!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Brrr..sending you warm, sunny skies from Texas. I love LA, hope the time flies and your in the air what feels like soon. Happy weekend ~ deb

something blue said...

Ah, I envy white envy that you have a rest in a comfortable place. If I had had such a nice Friday, I would probably would have been very happy! Congratulations!

Beautiful pictures!

http://intothebluefog.blogspot.com/

Amanda Lee said...

i love these photos!

xx
a.

amandalee-x.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin