4.08.2010

it's that time again...




It's that time again! The cherry trees are in bloom over at The Cherry Blossom Girl. I absolutely love her posts when the trees are blooming. It's one of the most beautiful, and yet short-lived delights of Spring. Before you know it, there's leaves on the trees and little white petals scattered all over the ground... I like to think it's nature's confetti in celebration of Spring!

Photos: The Cherry Blossom Girl - visit her blog for more lovely photos...

11 comments:

SogniSorrisi said...

What beautiful photos. I'm so happy spring is here!

amy b.s. said...

i so miss walking through rows of cherry blossoming trees! it's so lovely!

kinga said...

aww....nature's confetti...i like it!

Sandy a la Mode said...

i totally wish there were cherry blossom trees around my house... or in my backyard! they are absolutely beautiful! i will have to make it out to DC one of these years for the cherry blossom festival!

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

I don´t know where you live but the Cherry Blossoms at the Brooklyn Bothanical Garden is fantastic!

Miz.November said...

How funny. I have always thought the same thing! They look just like the trees and birds and critters just had a big bash. Pretty pretty pretty.

Blair said...

So lovely! I can almost smell them:)

Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} said...

I always melt when I see a cherry tree in bloom. And absolutely get insane after feeling to sublime smell of theirs! Gorgeous! Love you, spring!xo

The Wanderers' Daughter said...

Agreed - these are her best posts. Love this time of year!

Annette Piper said...

I can almost smell those blossoms - gorgeous :)

andrea said...

i am so in love with this cherry blossom post... so soft and pretty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin