4.24.2010

{a little late} weekend links...




Hope you're all having a lovely Saturday morning... I intended on posting some weekend links when I got back home last night, but a piece of wood decided to pick a fight with my tire and I ended up with a flat inbetween my hometown and where I live now. Luckily someone helped me put on the spare, just before my boyfriend was about to drive out and save me! lol... sigh... I need to sign up for CAA asap.

On a happier note... my Grama's bike, well actually my Nono's bike, is just perfect! It's in two pieces right now since the middle hinge can come apart so it just needs to be put back together with hopefully just new tires and nothing else! It's bright green with brown leather and the name 'Gabriella' on the side (which i'm assuming is the brand my Dad thought was Graziella). My Nono had actually brought it over from Italy ages ago. I can't wait to get it all fixed up and ready to ride next weekend! I'll take a picture for sure once I get a chance... and thanks for sharing all your favourites everyone, on here and on Twitter...

I'm off for now though to spend some time with my boyfriend, and hoping that sun peeking through the clouds will make it's way out to stay. Have a great weekend and of course, here's some of this week's links:


10 comments:

fabulous finds said...

love love love that first pic...the colors are so vibrant...i'm inspired to put an outfit together using that color palette...enjoy your weekend!

isabelnotebook said...

Beautiful scene of spring!
Best wishes for weelend

Sarah Klassen said...

Such pretty images, Daniella!

I love the flowers and that bright, little car -- it's adorable. I'm so glad the bike is going to work out -- I cannot wait to see pics...I hope you have a fantastic weekend away!

xoxo

Sandy a la Mode said...

i love the picture of the flowers and the car, the colors are soo bright and pretty! all of these images just make me smile!

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh I love the first picture...so carefree.

That is great about the bike, it sounds so gorgeous, would love to see it.

Have a great weekend,
xxx

Daniella said...

fabulous finds - glad to share some inspiration! have a wonderful weekend...

isabelnotebook - thank you! have a good one!

sarah - thanks! i hope it works out too... i'd rather fix up my nono's bike than buy a new one!

sandy a la mode - i love spring colours! i bought a cute summer dress today with all those colours in a pretty flower pattern...

dustjacket attic - i will take some pics once i get it all fixed up for sure! hopefully in the next few weeks or so... i want to start riding soon!

Marija said...

That orange bug! Love it. Great pictures. Fun links. Excited to go back and focus on a few :)

Enjoy the weekend!

Marija

Anonymous said...

Great news re the bike. I just bought a new Pashley Princess. It's great so long as where you are riding isn't too hilly. I think free is great though especially if you're just getting back into bicycling. There are some great blogs by girls who love bikes inclding
http://girlsandbicycles.blogspot.com/
and
http://letsgorideabike.com/blog/

escapade said...

Hey you-
Thanks for the link love - can't believe I missed this one.
Hope your weekend was beautiful!
xo

bicocacolors said...

C'est magnifique!!!
loooooove it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin