4.21.2010

{neutral chic} a calm retreat...






Can't stop swooning over this pretty, calm retreat-like space from the latest issue of Lonny magazine. The bedroom has such a wonderful european, island-ish feel to it and i'm of course drawn to all the neutral shades. The intricate carvings of the wardrobe are stunning, and I admire it's unusual shade of grey... plus a robe with a striped belt takes lounging around to a whole new level of comfy-chic. This kind of neutral look is becoming more and more obvious as inspiration for my own home, which I hope I can get around to doing soon...

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the neutral colour palette mixed in with black - it creates a very sophisticated and glamourous look. The bedroom is my favourite room!

Fabulously french said...

Love the armoire and the shower curtain is exactly what I am looking for....

A bientot,

Leeann x

Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} said...

That headboard is to die for! Neutrals are the best! xo

Carole said...

I love this look. It appears to have been put together effortlessly but we all know how hard it is to achieve 'effortless'

Shorely Chic said...

love that gray armoire - stunning!

jessica | destined to design said...

Perfection. Could look at these all day long.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin