4.29.2010

{stella & dot} mother's day reminder...



There's just over a week left till Mother's Day, which has me thinking up ideas for a fun, little Mother's Day gift. Flowers are always perfectly appropriate, or a beautiful hanging basket for the backyard porch (something my boyfriend has brought over for my mother over the past few years, which I think is really sweet, lol...). Recently though, I discovered Stella & Dot's Aimee Necklace... which almost seems too perfect for words. Not only is it a fun, summery piece of jewelry, the pendant is a locket, and it comes off for a more simplified look, as a gorgeous strand of beads. I like when an accessory can be used in multiple ways... always a great gift idea!

You can check out plenty more pretty pieces for Mother's Day gifts, over on Stella & Dot...

Photos: Stella & Dot

6 comments:

Design Darling said...

what an adorable gift from your boyfriend to your mother! very considerate. i love that this necklace is so versatile — not to mention gorgeous!

Copious Couture said...

I love these... such a great find!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

A Casa da Vá said...

So cute, I love when you can put pictures inside!

^_^

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

great piece, love it!!

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

love it! I have something similar with the picture of my kids...but I think this makes for a great & fun summer necklace!!! sending and email to my hubby...!!Thanks for sharing!

shoppingsmycardio said...

i haven't taken the stella & dot plunge yet, but this pretty little locket might just force my hand! fabulous find :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin