4.09.2010

weekend links + i'm off!




The weekend has arrived and my packing begins! I am officially on vacation this upcoming Monday and will be off travelling in L.A. I'm pretty excited! I won't be leaving you high and dry though, as I have some very special guest posts set up from some of the readers of Dress, Design & Decor. I will be back to share all the details of my trip, and hopefully some good photos, on April 19.

Thanks for stopping by this week and I look forward to catching up on all your blogs once i'm back! And of course... here's some weekend links to send you off with...


Photos: Hitchcock Blonde Tumblr, Google

14 comments:

Amie said...

Wait, Los Angeles or Louisiana?

I'm in Los Angeles, so if you are coming here, welcome! If you have any spare time I HIGHLY recommend going to the Rose Bowl Flea Market Sunday morning. It's best to get there early (usually I get there around 9) but a bit later is better.

Either way, have a fun vacation!

connie said...

Have fun in LA! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Amanda Lee said...

have fun! and thanks for all those links!!

xx
a.

amandalee-x.blogspot.com

Laura Trevey said...

Lovely Links!!

xoxo Laura

Sandi said...

have a great trip! take some good pics!

Daniella said...

Amie - Yes, Los Angeles! We wanted to go to that market but we're not there on a Sunday :(

Connie - Thanks! Getting exciiiited! lol...

Amanda - Thanks! And your welcome... love sharing some neat finds...

Laura - Glad you liked them...

Sandi - Thanks! I'm actually just emptying out my camera now to make lots of room! lol... Hoping I get some good pics.

Happenstance said...

Wonderful images of Ms. MM. Your blog is really great. Happy I found it. I'm a new follower:) Have a great vacation in my hometown of L.A.!:)

Daniella said...

Thank you :)

I'm so excited to be visiting!

SPLENDEROSA said...

Pics of MM are absolutely delightful & I've never seen them before. Have a great holiday !!

Punctuation Mark said...

have lots of fun in LA... I always did! enjoy!

Copious Couture said...

oooooohhhhh these were beautiful pictures!!!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

shari @ little blue deer said...

Oh, have a really fun trip, and I'm looking forward to the guest posts!

Ashley said...

Have a fabulous time darling!!! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Design me Daily said...

Amazing images as always! Oh, and I left you a little something on my blog :) Happy Monday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin