back to work...

Back to reality after a long weekend I could have used a little more of... and literally dashing out the door to work. It's hard to get back into the swing of things (even if it was only an extra day)... i'm a little frazzled by a certain project... but hoping I figure out this one soon!

Photos: Chanel campaign via Wildfox


Passionedeco...perchè le case hanno un'anima said...

And I wish you a happy week then!
It is always diffcult to go back to normal routine after you've had some free time and surely have done beautiful and pleasant things!
I've just discovered your blog and I am a new follower.
Francesca from Italy

SogniSorrisi said...

I'm sure you project will work out soon! Great photos. Have a great week!

Stacey said...

Loving these photographs!!

LouBoo said...

Hi - I am frazzled by a certain project too! It's seeming never-ending at the moment but someday soon I will be released from it! Love the pictures... L x

Sarah Klassen said...

I adore these pics + have tucked them in my fav. pics inspirational file. They're so perfect...feminine + glamorous. What's not to love?

As for the project – have fun with it...and if you ever need any feedback, feel free to send it my way – I like getting an opinion or two, myself :)


C. said...

These are sublime,
the instant style of the last photo
is super chic and so rebel.

I feel the liberty in this photos,
because she is just herself.

Beautiful selection .

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh Daria looks great in any outfit!

Hope you figure your project out soon.

Happy days,

Liz said...

Lovely post Daniella, just like all your others. Daria has got to be one of my favorite models in this day in time. Thank you for sharing.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin