5.06.2010

bensimon s'il vous plaît...



Recently I came across these adorable little tennis shoes... Bensimon sneakers. Known to be the "french girl's Converse" these comfy looking slip-ons are my kind of running shoe! (I have a "regular" pair of running shoes which are bright white, that i've had since highschool, and are still in near perfect condition... clearly i'm not a huge fan). I've always seen these shoes around, but never recognized the brand itself. I love how perfectly simple and chic they are. I can just picture a Spring outfit of dark skinny jeans, a striped boat-neck tee and Bensimon Ballerine shoes... perfect bike riding attire as well. Now, which colour?

You can purchase Bensimon shoes here, here & here...

Photos: The Singular, Bensimon - discovered via A Cup of Jo

12 comments:

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

The are adorable and SOoooo comfortable:-)))*

I can't wait when the summer come!

Wish you a very sunny,springly friday,dear Daniella!-)*

Love,
***Violetta***

The Iconic Blog.com said...

Definitely the tan. Finally some "sport" shoes that aren't embarrassing to be seen in!x

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

Looks like a summer filled with easy comfort ah!

Hazel said...

GORGEOUS! They are just what I have been looking for, comfortable and cute... perfect! :) Hazel

Geisslein said...

love these shoes! really love these, I have a pair in linon color....Hope your weekend will be a very lovely one today!

Happenstance said...

I think I need to finally get a pair. They're too cute!

kimberlyloc said...

this looks perfect. i love having drinks at the picnic table or poolside. i also love being outside at night...candles flickering, moonlight. so serene.

Allison Williams said...

Cute shoes! And I really love that picture. Ahhh, summer!

k said...

These are adorable!!

Luna and Chloe said...

So cute and comfy! I you would be adorable on your bike in that outfit! Happy weekend.

xoxo
kristi

Liz said...

ooh, these are so cute, and look so comfy.

ox

Caitlin @ Sacramento Street said...

I think every girl needs a few pairs of these for the summer. They are tre chic! I love the first photo you found :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin