5.05.2010

{chloé} parfum...






Even though it's not a relatively new fragrance, i've been seeing the commercial for Chloé parfum quite often lately. I instantly fell in love with the campaign's sweet and simple approach to femininity and an innate sense of style. Perfectly chic in black and white, I can't help but swoon over the look of wind-blown hair and gorgeous, natural makeup. The scent itself is said to have "green, airy notes that subtly grow richer to uncover the velvety interior of rose... with base notes of warm amber, honey, and elegant cedar wood"... all perfectly housed in an iconic bottle with vintage charm and a modern shape... and the finishing touch being a hand-tied ribbon in the perfect shade of pinkish-beige. The image of Chloe is so utterly romantic and pretty, it's hard not to covet a bottle of your own (I love great branding)...

View the commercial here, and the making of the ad here...

Photos: Chloé, You Luv It Tumblr

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom has worn this scent for over thirty years. It is her signature. So unique and beautiful- I have never smelled it on anyone else.

Copious Couture said...

I fell in love with this ad as well... something about it all makes you lustful!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Shorely Chic said...

it's the best perfume - I asked for it for Christmas and get compliments everywhere I go with it on!

Brett said...

Very, very impressive post! I have absolutely no doubt that Chloé is fantastically delicious...

I'm sold ~

Sarah Klassen said...

This is one of my favorite scents! Love Chloe and their gorgeous look :)

xoxo

Happenstance said...

I am a lover of great branding too! And the Chloe bottle (and ads) are so simple and beautiful.

Hazel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Chloe perfume! I got robbed recently and the burglars must have had taste because they stole my bottle!!! Also adore the advertisement also, beautiful images for a beautiful fragrance :) Hazel

k said...

This perfume really smells so good. Im dying to get the travel size version so I can take it with me every where!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin