5.28.2010

friday delight + a guest post...




Goodmorning! It's a beautiful sunshiny morning here, and i'm thrilled that Friday has arrived... my Granny and Aunt from Scotland are visiting this weekend with my Mother, so i'm pretty excited for that! Plus, i'm off to a baseball game with my boyfriend and another couple on Sunday... however, i'm looking more forward to sunshine and giant pretzels than the actual game itself, lol... that's ok though, right?

I'll be back with some weekend links later this afternoon, as well as a special discount offer from Stella & Dot...

Also, i'm guest posting today over on Everything Fabulous! Sasha asked me to participate in her "I Love Your Style" series and it was so much fun to pull together. I hope you'll check it out, here.

Photos: Harpers Bazaar UK

14 comments:

Hem said...

I just love these pics!!!!
Great inspiration!
Thanks:)

Caitlin @ Sacramento Street said...

Have a fabulous weekend with your family in town. Also, enjoy the baseball game - I'm going to one on Monday :)

xoxo, Caitlin

Alexa said...

Love these photos, so beautiful...and of course it's okay to be more excited about the pretzel and the sunshine! Happy Weekend!
Alexa
theshortandthesweetofit.com

Miz.November said...

Why did I never know you had another blog? And such a lovely one, at that.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

beautiful photos, have a great weekend!!

Copious Couture said...

I love that jeweled head piece!!! So lovely!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

What a fabulous post!! have fun at the game!!
Thank you so much for participating in the series!!! Love your post..so much inspiration..and I think the way you described what style is just fabulous!!!
Thank you Daniella..you are fabulous!

Sarah Klassen said...

So pretty, Daniella! I love the pic of the headband most of all – such a glam look in the countryside... and why not? :)

Can't wait to read your guest post, and also, have a fun weekend – it sounds perfect!

xoxo

Dominique said...

love these photos
http://caribbeaneco-living.blogspot.com/

Happenstance said...

How fun, Scottish accents are my fave. And it's absolutely okay not to be into the game itself. We went to a Padres game recently which is an upscale, nice stadium. I was more interested in the various restaurants and eateries than the game itself:) Hope you have a great weekend with your family!

LifestyleBohemia said...

Gorgeous photos - the head pieces and jewelry are perfect!

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh gorgeous. Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned...have fun.
xoxo DJ

Embodying Fashion said...

what a fabulous editorial. Love the outfits.

Liz said...

I checked it out and it is beautiful. So glad both of you ladies got together for such a pleasant presentation.

Hope you enjoyed the ball game with your pretzel in hand.

oxox

Blog Widget by LinkWithin