5.21.2010

may 2-4 :: long weekend...









Finally, finally... the weekend has arrived, and a long weekend at that! Monday is a holiday marking the May 2-4 weekend... the first long weekend of the year where everyone seems to strive to get outdoors. There's spring cleaning to be done and plenty of gardening, drinks on the patio and barbecues with friends, and camping and cottaging being a favourite amongst most. I used to go in highschool where friends would rent out multiple camping sites (and then it would all get a little out of hand from there, lol). I haven't been camping in a long time now though, but I do intend on making the best of this lovely, long weekend... a break that's much needed!

Hope you have a good one!

Photos: Matt Jones for ELLE Italia March 2010 via FGR

10 comments:

Trish said...

Daniella, these images are gorgeous and really convey a happy outdoorsy long weekend! Wishing you a wonderful one surrounded by all your favorites! xox

SPLENDEROSA said...

Daniella, lovely one, have a fabulous long weekend with your family & friends. The toilet paper pic is just too much information. LOL
xx's Marsha

Copious Couture said...

Love these pictures!!! It makes me wanna go camping but do it really stylishly !!!!

Happy Long Weekend!
Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Have a great weekend, D!

Nicole R. said...

Have a great weekend Daniella! Enjoy the time off, nice weather (hopefully), and first long weekend. I can't wait... See you next week :)

Mackenzie {Design Darling} said...

these pictures are divine. i hope you have a lovely long weekend!

Amie said...

I don't have a long weekend... :(
I have to wait until Memorial Day for that.

Beatriz Kim said...

Such beautiful pictures to start the weekend. Thanks!!

Daniella said...

Trish - Thank you so much! I have family from Scotland arriving this weekend which is pretty exciting!

Splenderosa - I know! But I thought it was too funny not to post with the rest, lol...

Copious Couture - Oh yes, me too. I'd be up for camping more often if it was as chic as this, lol...

Alex - Thank you! You too.

Nicole - I hope it doesn't rain! Have a good one, i'm excited to hear about your trip!

Mackenzie - Thank you, I hope you have a great one as well...

Amie - Still enjoy this weekend! It's the best time of the week :)

Beatriz - Hoping your weekend is off to a great start! Thanks for stopping by.

k said...

Her hair is absolutely gorgeous!! I cant get over it, I'm lusting after those highlights.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin