5.17.2010

princesse tam tam :: collection bain 2010...









Absolutely swooning over Princesse Tam Tam's new spring swimsuit line... totally chic with gorgeous cuts and colours, i'm loving the red bandeau and fun little combishort... how great is that "Wild" pattern? I can totally picture care-free days in the sunshine and sand of the French Riviera, over-sized sunglasses and floppy hat in tow... couldn't you just daydream all-day long about a summer spent in France?

Photos: Princesse Tam Tam

10 comments:

Marcie said...

Great collection, and I love the photographs!

:) Marcie

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

Gotta have the red tiger bikini.
I think they have the best designer name in the world!

Jenny said...

so super cool! i might have to steal some of these shots!

Copious Couture said...

I love all these bathing suits!!! So lovely!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Lovely B. said...

Oh my goodness..I love that blue romper!

Lovely B.

Christina said...

I agree. I want one.

Alexa said...

Oh my gosh...that red tiger bikini is to die for! Love these shots!
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Kate said...

I adore that blue playsuit! I wish the summer here was decent enough to enjoy such lovely swimwear!

Kate x

k said...

I just love the last two photos! I cant get enough of the lit up tree - it's perfect for a summer party.

TIny Toes and Peonies said...

This line is great! Love the imagery.

www.tinytoesandpeonies.tumblr.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin