5.06.2010

rest + relaxation...



A little late with posting, as I had quite the crazy day today, sigh... i'm finding myself dreaming more and more, about long summer evenings, just taking it easy. My boyfriend has a hammock that we've set up in his back yard the past few summers and it's just so nice to take it easy and swing away in the lovely summer air... (especially when his mother makes ice cream and strawberries with some liquor poured over, lol)... wishing I was there today!

Do you have a favourite relaxing summer tradition?

Photos: Idenfor via Decorology

8 comments:

Shorely Chic said...

lovely photos and that ice-cream sounds delishy! My favorite thing to do in the summer is hit the beach in the evening hours (5-7) and sit back with my bf with a glass of wine and some reading. nothing better!

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

I planted two maple threes in my garden to one day hang a hammock in....ahhhh:)

Miz.November said...

There are a few things that I know for sure that I want when I have a house of my own. A hammock is, and has always, been one of those things. These pics are amazing.

A Casa da Vá said...

I so wish I had a yard or a bigger balcony to hang a hammock! My summer tradition is go hiking with my boyfriend every weekend, we usually just drive around and we always ended up finding the most beautiful spots!

^_^

The Iconic Blog.com said...

That sounds like the perfect remedy for a stressful day. I am dreaming of those evenings as well.x

Luna and Chloe said...

Such pretty photos. I want to spend my weekend eating at this table...and napping in that hammock!

xoxo
kristi

Liz said...

beachy summer days are my fave.

love to try your momma-in-love's strawberry delight, sounds so delish.

ox

Sarah Klassen said...

So pretty...no wonder you're daydreaming about it :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin