two pretty pieces...

Two pretty pieces in bright blue and a soft, dusty rose... both with detailed carvings of flowers and smooth, curved edges... how great would these be in an ultra-feminine bedroom with a few modern touches?

Photos: By Jasmine Van Hevel


Liz said...

ultra prettiness daniela.


Wise Take said...

Ohhhh it would be amazing. I want!

Dustjacket Attic said...

What gorgeous pieces and so beautifully photographed.

Karena said...


Just perfect!! I can picture them...and love the fabricss and the colors.


Art by Karena

Elizabeth said...

It's the unfussy finish that does it for me. These same pieces in high-gloss white or black would be too much, but the soft neutral is elegant and understated.

I found a similar carved moulding at an antique store- I think it came off of an old mirror. It's he same color and texture, with flakes of old white paint. I haven't quite decided what to do with it- but I like the idea of pairing it with something sleek and modern!

LouBoo said...

Every time i visit your blog it's like a little slice of heaven! These chairs are just wonderful - I love. L x

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Daniella,
SO pretty, it's a perfect idea. My favorite design style!
Hope you're having a good day,

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

Romantic & gorgeous

Lovely B. said...

Gorgeous! It seems clean modern lines are everywhere these days. What a lovely way to bring in more traditional elements.

Lovely B.

Ginger Roxy said...

Love the blue...tranquil




Blog Widget by LinkWithin