5.03.2010

warmth + tranquility...








It's a bright and sunny day out there, as the warm light ends up making my home a cozy place to just relax and enjoy the view. If only it were Sunday again so I could make the best of this Spring sunshine, inside and out. As I mentioned before, I love what natural light can do for a space... where plenty of neutrals bring a comforting, tranquil feeling to a room that just glows from the daylight. I hope it's just as sunny where you live too...

Photos: Spaces designed by Michael and Alexandrea Misczynski, from old tear sheets of Vogue, photographed by Francois Halrad - scanned by myself.

10 comments:

Liz said...

happy monday daniella!

i love this home and the naturalness of it. the entryway is lovely, love that pendant light fixture. thanks for always sharing such beautiful inspirations.

ox

Blair said...

One of my absolute favorite homes! So chilly here today---this warmed me right up! Happy Monday Daniella.

SogniSorrisi said...

Isn't it beautiful today? What a way to start the month and the week! xo

Vitania said...

I love there inspired mix of antique and modern. Just lovely. Did you see them on the cover of Veranda March 2010.

Lovely warm sunshine - it was so good to be outside today..

Caitlin @ Sacramento Street said...

happy happy monday! this post was wonderfully put together. I love each and every image you choose.

Caroline said...

This is such a beautiful home. Thank you for posting; these images made my day!

Sarah Klassen said...

Pretty! I cannot get over the bathroom here, Daniella. It's just lovely :)

Hope you're having a wonderful Monday,
xo

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

You had me at tranquility...love the entrance..the dining and the chairs from the 3rd picture! hope you have a beautiful May!

SPLENDEROSA said...

Beautiful images...love the linen look naturals now.

Mia @ i dream of sunshine said...

The entrance is stunning! The rustic table and awesome chairs nestled right in the kitchen is lovely!... And the wide open windows and doors in the bathroom are so great. Beautiful pictures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin