6.22.2010

cabin fever...



One of these days (probably quite a while from now) I hope to have my own little cottage/cabin up north. A little place to vacation and leave all my worries behind! Something small and simple is all i'd really need, and with inspiration like this, who really needs a large space! I love all the wooden beams in this room and that huge map on the wall... and all those soft blankets look perfect for cozying up to the fire on a cool night... I can already imagine being there! You?

Photos: sfgirlbybay

6 comments:

Helena said...

aaaaa what a lovely blog! Love all the photos..keep on inspiring please!

A Lasting First Impression said...

I too love cabins. I am all about being cozy. We stayed in an amazing cabin on the San Juan Islands...right on the water. It was heaven. I should post a pic or two. Thanks for the inspiration!

La Boheme said...

Great pictures! Love the inspiration. xoxo

Mackenzie {Design Darling} said...

when i think of cabins i think of a log cabin in the woods but you're right, they can be absolutely adorable! i love the exposed beam ceiling.

Dustjacket Attic said...

Loving the textures and colors.
xxx

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

please when you have it... let me know!! and I'll show up to catch up on life!!! how fabulous would that be!! where we could enjoy some fabulous wine and morning or afternoon brownies!! :)
the blankets looks amazing!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin