6.03.2010

in the hills of meudon...









Every time I come across a gorgeous french home, I get this uncontrollable urge to hop on a plane and travel all over France. There's just so many beautiful towns to visit! Take this gorgeous home for example... tucked in the hills of Meudon just outside Paris, it's white facade practically glows in all that surrounding greenery. I can just picture sitting out back each day enjoying delicious food and relaxing in the sunshine. On the inside however, lies so many quirky, whimsical pieces it's hard to choose what I admire the most... although, it's pretty hard not to be swooning over that chevron flooring, no?

*Sigh* Trip anyone?

Photos: Cote Paris Avril Mai 2010 taken by Jean-Marc Palisse

21 comments:

Liz said...

what a wonderous chateau.

oxox

Erin said...

so, so lovely. i need s europe trip badly.

LifestyleBohemia said...

This house is so charming!

xo Shannon xo said...

on my way in september!!!
great inspiration!

nyc lu said...

ooo i just love the bathtub, how romantic!!

Elizabeth said...

I'm game, let's go!

Vitania said...

OH I am going to faint Daniella.. All that beautiful Iron work..

This post is a total score

Must keep for files..

vie

La Maison Fou said...

Nicw. I love the double vanity!

L.

Mlle Paradis said...

double sigh! sign me up - when are we leaving?

Marcie said...

I am in remodel mode for a home we may purchase, and that bathtub and those floors have me sold! I just love everything about this post!

:) marcie

leanne said...

my parents and sister live in western france and there is a beautiful old house there my sister showed me round (she is an estate agent) that I would love to bring back to it's former glory and this is exactly how I imagine it looking! Sigh indeed xxx

Daniella said...

Liz - Wonderous is a great word to describe it.

Shannon - How exciting! Have fun!

Vitania - Oh yes! This is perfect for your blog... enjoy! lol...

Leanna - Wow, so lucky to live there! I hope you get to visit them often...

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

*sigh*

So beautiful.

Have a great weekend!

Andrea said...

I am right there with you. I am completely obsessed with anything french. I am fairly certain I was french in my past life!

Calvine said...

Oh dear. That house is GORGEOUS! What a dream. Thank you for sharing!

Miz.November said...

This seriously made me smile. So many gorgeous details. (Is that Rose Quarts on that table?) Lovely, lovely, lovely.

k said...

Yes, please! What an incredibly romantic home. I absolutely adore France and can't wait to go back there soon!

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

Dreamhouse!!!

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

gorgeous pictures... such a peaceful ambiance!! The golden bathtub is amazing!!

polska213 said...

Could someone please gift this house to me? Amazing...

1 Funky Woman said...

I'm drooling, what an amazing house!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin