6.25.2010

lazy weekend...





I am so excited for this weekend as I don't really have much going on this time around. No driving here and there or huge errands to do, so i'm super happy I just get to relax and hang out with some girlfriends on Sunday! Aren't those kinds of lazy weekends just great? Maybe i'll finally get caught up on some reading i've been meaning to do... I purchased the book Entre Nous: A Women's Guide to Finding Her Inner French Girl quite some time ago when I was in L.A., and now I can finally get into it... And speaking of getting caught up on reading, we have a winner for the Summer at Tiffany giveaway...

Congrats Gaia of modHello! I will be in touch soon. And thank you everyone who entered!

I may be back a little later but in the meantime, here's some of this week's lovely links (quite the collection this week)...

A wonderful interview with a fav new artist!

Photos: Antonella Arismendi via Studded Hearts

21 comments:

Sarah Klassen said...

Such pretty pictures + great links—I am intrigued + can't wait to see them all... enjoy a leisurely weekend, Daniella!

xoxo

Sarah Klassen said...

p.s thanks so much for the link love :)

p.ps. going to watch more GG, you?

Daniella said...

Sarah - Oh you're welcome! And yes totally... that's the plan tonight with a nice cup of tea! lol... I'm on the Rory's First Kiss episode.

Hope you have a great weekend as well!

Laura Trevey said...

I love lazy summer days.... Ahhh...

Simone said...

Gorgeous images, so serene :)

Sounds like a lovely week-end, enjoy it!

Esther said...

i love the thought of having a whole weekend ahead without any plans & chores to do too :) it just feels amazing, especially after a series of busy weeks.

ohh & i need need need that amazing statione/ary tote bag :)

bonnie tsang said...

beautiful images! Happy weekend to you!

Apt. #34 said...

happiest of weekends to you my dear!

ruffle dress said...

Very lovely pictures,have a wonderful weekend!

Julie (brown eyed belle) said...

Hi Daniella! New follower here! I simply love these images, especially the first one!

I'm so happy that I found your blog over at Trish's!! And completely random, but I did a Marie Antoinette post this week too! Great minds :) I hope you have a lovely weekend, lady!

Mariah @LadyLUX said...

Gorgeous!! Have a great weekend :)

Dumbwit Tellher said...

ahh..I'm feeling more relaxed already. Enjoy that great lazy sumer weekend.

Cheers ~ deb

La Boheme said...

Beautiful pictures! Enjoy your relaxing weekend! xo

Dustjacket Attic said...

Mmm so dreamy...have a lovely weekend.
xxx

Marcie said...

Magical photos!

Have a great weekend!
Marcie

Laura Gaskill said...

Gorgeous photos & that book sounds like fun - I'll have to check it out! And thank you for the link love, darlin'!

Deanna said...

Entre Nous is one of my favorite books - there are awesome little lists and film suggestions. I really hope you enjoy it!

SogniSorrisi said...

Gorgeous photos. There's not much better than a lazy summer weekend when you don't have do anything if you don't want to.

♥Simply Seductive said...

a bit late, however never without anticipation to read your lovely blog... hope your weekend was a good one. Thanks for the link love :)

xoxo

virginia said...

I love, is beautiful

shabnam said...

Photographs are nice....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin