6.11.2010

loving lonny...






"White is ultimately my favourite color, but it must be chic, fun, and sophisticated..."
Lee Kleinhelter

Love, love, love white and what a perfect quote to describe it! I finally had a chance to check out the rest of Lonny mag today, and it's of course, beautiful. I just sooo wish it was in print. Maybe one day?

Now i'm sure the pages of the latest issue are being posted all over the blogsphere tonight, but I just wanted to say thank you very much to designer Lee Kleinhelter for the Dress, Design & Decor mention. What a great surprise to wake up to today! Loving all the gorgeous photos of her work and totally swooning over that first chair... it's just such a unique piece... something you'd probably find at her store, which looks like it would be just as intriguing. Now, if I could only make it out to Atlanta, lol...

Photos: Patrick Cline for Lonny Magazine June/July 2010, art direction by Michelle Adams

15 comments:

Caitlin @ Sacramento Street said...

I loved every little detail in Lee Kleinhelter's home - it's stunning. Congrats again on being mention by her as one of her favorite blogs. It's SO well deserved. I'm inspired by your bog every single day.

xoxo, Caitlin

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh how totally gorgeous is this....congrats on the mention, such beautiful work.

I do love that quote.
xoxo

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

these are all stunning, I'm saving it for the weekend, cant wait to go through it

Laura Trevey said...

What a gorgeous yellow and white pillow!!!

Kinga said...

Congrats Daniella...Lee Kleinhelter has impeccable taste...obviously! As always, a job well done...and as Caitlin said...well deserved! Have a nice weekend!

Kate said...

I love this magazine- thanks for the find!

Mackenzie {Design Darling} said...

i can't wait to catch up! thanks for the sneak peek and have a lovely lakeside weekend!

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

Congratulations on the mention!!! That it fabulous...!!

LouBoo said...

Hi Daniella - I am in love with that chair from the first image. As in LOVE! Have a great weekend, Lou x

Copious Couture said...

That chair is amazing!!!!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.co

Luna and Chloe said...

Congrats to you on the mention...oh yes, I saw! Just love lonny - funny how the first three/four pics are the same ones I saved...just haven't posted. You should be proud - what a wonderful mention!

xoxo
kristi

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

Thanks for reminding me of Lonny! Such a fab magazine!

A(squared) + M said...

I have to agree, that first chair is amazing. But it wouldn't be anything without that white elephant table next to it.

asquaredplusm.blogspot.com
asquaredplusm.blogspot.com
asquaredplusm.blogspot.com

Staci Edwards Design said...

Congrats!
Love the images, especially the canopy chair!

Andrea said...

I just saw that! Congrats, that's awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin