6.02.2010

marion cotillard :: country air...






As I mentioned before, I couldn't have been more excited for the farmers market to open today! I made a quick trip over the lunch hour only to discover lots of delicious, local goodies. I picked up two baskets of sweet-smelling strawberries (that weren't abnormally gigantic for once), some green asparagus, and dark red cherries... So in the spirit of all this wonderful country goodness now available till the winter season, I had to post this gorgeous shoot with Marion Cotillard, looking totally chic on the farm. I love her casual swept-back hair and simple gold jewelry... plus, what a perfect shade of pink for a pretty little dress...

Hope you get to enjoy a farmers market near you!

Photos: Koto Bolofo for L'Officiel Mars 2010, Styled by Jennifer Eymére - scanned by myself

16 comments:

tanvi @ now craving said...

She's stunning, and so natural!

The Iconic Blog.com said...

What gorgeous shots! I love her - and farmer's markets.xxx

Happenstance said...

Love her. She's so naturally beautiful and confident.

Luna and Chloe said...

I love her! She is simply stunning. And these are amazing pics. Thanks for sharing.

xoxo
kristi

The Design Dish said...

the photos are enchanting!
The Design Dish
http://thedesigndish.wordpress.com/

nyc lu said...

i need to go to the farmers market this weekend. i am craving some yummy, juicy things.

i love her print in the first photo.

Her name was Lola said...

Wow wow wow! I adore her. Cheers.

A(squared) + M said...

these pictures are spectacular. i love all of the oufits but especially the third one with the jean jacket (definetely going to be copying that this summer)

asquaredplusm.blogspot.com

Miz.November said...

Isn't she just beautiful? These photos showcase her natural beauty perfectly.
*I'm still waiting for tomatoes to start coming in. My favorite.

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

Fabulous pictures. She is just stunning!

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

love it!!! what a fabulous editorial!! she always looks so good!!! yummy your trip to the farmers market sounds delicious...!!!

Jackie said...

She is exquisite, and yet in such a natural, effortless way.

Copious Couture said...

Wow, she is stunning!!! She really is a true beauty!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

LouBoo said...

Hi Daniella, these pictures are just so beautiful - she is so beautiful. I went to the Farmer's market this week too for strawberries! I wondered - is it OK if I use one of these shots on my blog - will of course credit your blog for the source? Thanks Louise x

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Beautiful! Your blog is ultimate inspiration x

Dustjacket Attic said...

She really is just so beautiful.
xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin