6.28.2010

monday morning, outdoor dining...



Good morning! Monday has arrived again, but i'm finding myself dreaming away of a good cup of coffee at a chic little café... always in Paris of course, as i'd probably be off to check out this gorgeous restaurant at the new flagship Ralph Lauren store. Isn't it just beautiful? A perfect mix of parisian chic and preppy stripes. I love that shade of blue too. Imagine a leisurely breakfast here? I wonder if they do brunch?

Photos: via Belgian Pearls

7 comments:

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

take me there..!! How fabulous would it be to start the day with along brunch in a place like this!!! Hope you have a fabulous week!!!

*D* said...

beautiful place. i can totally see myself having brunch here as well. :)

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

That greek, azure blue colourway they have used for the soft textiles is beautiful.

Fee-AMore said...

It is indeed beautiful, love the traces of blue i'm seeing.

k said...

What a perfect brunch location! I'd have to stay all day, with the help of a few mimosas of course!

nyc lu said...

agh, yes, PLEASE. ideal location right now!

Melissa Blake said...

I'd love to dine there...looks so calm and relaxing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin